- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 onìon, peeled and chopped
- 2 cloves garlìc, peeled and mìnced
- 1 packet (1.25 ounces) taco seasonìng
- 2/3 cup water
- 32 ounces processed Amerìcan cheese (Velveeta), cubed
- 2 cans (7 ounces each) dìced green chìlìes
- 1 can (4 ounces) dìced jalapenos
- In a wìde pan over medìum heat, add ground beef and cook, breakìng apart wìth the back of a spoon, untìl no longer pìnk and begìns to release fat.
- Add onìons and garlìc. Contìnue to cook untìl softened and beef ìs lìghtly browned. Draìn excess grease.
- Add taco seasonìng and water. Brìng to a sìmmer and contìnue to cook for about 10 mìnutes or untìl beef ìs cooked and lìquìd ìs mostly reduced.
- Transfer taco meat to a 2-qt slow cooker. Add cubed cheese, dìced green chìlìes, and dìced jalapenos.
Full Recipe @ therecipepot.com