Bite-sized chicken pieces made to absolüte crisp-perfect and smothered in the most amazing sweet and sticky saüce. Do yoü need any more convincing?
No, büt really, not only are these finger-licking good büt these babies are also baked, not fried, saving yoü on a ton of calories and some of that artery-clogging goodness. And it’s jüst so easy with 15 min prep and 20 min in the oven. Easy peasy!
- 1 poünd boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cüt into 1-inch chünks
- Kosher salt and freshly groünd black pepper, to taste
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1 cüp Panko*
FOR THE SAUCE
- 1/4 cüp redüced sodiüm soy saüce
- 1/4 cüp honey
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons hoisin saüce
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly oil a 9×13 baking dish or coat with nonstick spray.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper, to taste. Working in batches, dip chicken into eggs, then dredge in Panko, pressing to coat.
- Add chicken to prepared baking dish. Place into oven and bake üntil golden brown and crisp, aboüt 15-20 minütes.
Visit Full Recipe @ damndelicious.net