This Slow Cooker Ritz Cracker Chicken is the most popular recipe on our blog. This chicken recipe is so easy to make and is perfect for busy nights, but is still delicious enough to serve when you are entertaining.
This recipe is versatile. You can serve the Ritz Cracker Chicken and sauce over rice, baked potatoes, egg noodles or just eat it as is. The possibilities are endless and we know you are going to love it.
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 1/2 cups crushed Ritz crackers
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Parsley, for garnish
- Combine the soup and sour cream in a bowl and set aside.
- In another bowl mix together crackers crumbs and melted butter.
- Place chicken in slow cooker that has been sprayed lightly with non stick cooking spray.
Visit Full Recipe @ sixsistersstuff.com