Wondra flour is a quick way to thicken sauces without having to make a cornstarch mixture, you can add Wondra flour directly into whatever you want to thicken up and it works amazingly well. Next put the shredded chicken back in the slow cooker and pour in the sauce. Mix the chicken together with the sauce so that it’s completely coated and cook for another hour on high.
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1 cup crushed pineapple
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup apricot jam
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 1/4 cup hoisin
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon Wondra® flour
- hot cooked rice
- 4 chopped scallions for garnish
- sesame seeds for garnish
- Place the chicken breasts, chicken broth, pineapple juice, crushed pineapple, garlic cloves and salt in your slow cooker and set on high.
- Cook for 4 hours then remove the chicken to a cutting board.
Visit Full Recipe SLOW COOKER HAWAIIAN STICKY CHICKEN @ recipegirl.com