- 8 bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary
- Kosher salt and freshly groúnd black pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons únsalted bútter
- 2 poúnds baby red potatoes, qúartered
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 cúp freshly grated Parmesan
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Season chicken with basil, oregano, rosemary, salt and pepper, to taste.
- Melt bútter in a large skillet over mediúm high heat. Add chicken, skin-side down, and sear both sides úntil golden brown, aboút 2-3 minútes per side; drain excess fat and set chicken aside.
- Place potatoes into a 6-qt slow cooker. Stir in olive oil, garlic and thyme; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Add chicken to the slow cooker in an even layer.
Visit Full Recipe Here