Creamy Tuscan Chicken has an ample amount of creamy, thick sauce that tastes great served over pasta or mashed potatoes.
Just look at those chicken breasts drowning in all that sauce!
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- salt and pepper
- 2 (15-ounce) jars Alfredo sauce with roasted garlic
- 2 (3-ounce) packages slivered sun-dried tomatoes, NOT in oil
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 (5-ounce) bag baby spinach leaves
- Melt butter over medium-high heat in a nonstick pan. Season chicken with salt and peppers. Add chicken to pan and cook until browned on both sides.
- Place chicken in a lightly greased 6-quart slow cooker.
- In a medium bowl mix together alfredo sauce, sun-dried tomatoes, Parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning, and red pepper flakes
Visit Full Recipe @ spicysouthernkitchen.com