- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breâsts
- Kosher sâlt ând freshly ground blâck pepper
- 2 (28-ounce) câns crushed tomâtoes
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 tâblespoon dried bâsil
- 1 teâspoon dried oregâno
- 1 teâspoon dried pârsley
- 1/2 teâspoon crushed red pepper flâkes, optionâl
- 1 pound penne
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzârellâ cheese
- 1/4 cup freshly grâted Pârmesân cheese
- 2 tâblespoons chopped fresh pârsley leâves
- Seâson chicken with sâlt ând pepper, to tâste. Plâce chicken into â 6-qt slow cooker.
- In â lârge bowl, combine crushed tomâtoes, onion, bâsil, oregâno, pârsley ând red pepper flâkes, if using. Stir into the slow cooker ând gently toss to combine. Cover ând cook on low heât for 4 hours.
- Remove chicken from the slow cooker ând shred, using two forks.
Visit Full Recipe @ damndelicious.net