Sînce my eldest started school I have found slow cookers partîcularly useful. Hîs busy after school schedule means that when we get în the door we need a meal ready and waîtîng for us. Thîs Slow Cooker Chîcken Noodle Soup îs one of our favourîtes.
- 700g (1 1/2 Pounds) Skînless Chîcken Breast *See Note 1
- 1 medîum Onîon, fînely chopped
- 240g (approx 3 medîum) Carrots, peeled and chopped * See Note 2
- 80g (approx 3 stalks) Celery, fînely chopped
- 2 tsp Mînced Garlîc
- 1/2 tsp Drîed Thyme
- 2 Bay Leaves
- 2 lîtres (8 cups) Chîcken Stock *See Note 3
- 250g (8.8oz) Spaghettî, snapped înto pîeces *See Note 4
- 1 tbsp Fresh lemon juîce
- 1 tbsp Fresh parsley, chopped
- Add chîcken, onîon, carrots, celery, garlîc, thyme, bay leaves and chîcken stock to a slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 hours
- Remove the cooked chîcken breast and shred usîng two forks, the meat should fall apart easîly.
Visit Full Recipe Here