- 2 Tbsp cookîng oîl vegetable, canola etc
- 6 pîeces skîn-on/bone-în chîcken thîghs (could use any skîn-on chîcken, such as breasts or drumstîcks )
- Salt and freshly-ground black pepper
- 20 cloves garlîc separated and peeled (2 full heads)
- 2 Tbsp all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup dry whîte wîne anythîng you would drînk
- 1 cup chîcken broth
- 1 1/4 tsp fresh thyme leaves (or about 3/4 tsp. drîed thyme leaves)
- 2 Tbsp butter
- Heat the oven to 400° F (205C) wîth rack în center of oven.
- In a oven-safe Dutch oven or oven-safe skîllet wîth a lîd, heat the oîl over medîum hîgh heat. Dry the chîcken pîeces well by pattîng them wîth a paper towel. Sprînkle the chîcken pîeces wîth a bît of salt and the pepper. Cook the chîcken untîl well browned, turnîng regularly, for about 8 mînutes în all then remove chîcken to a plate. You can remove some of the fat în the pan îf you have lots, but do leave enough to cook the garlîc în the next step.
Visit Full Recipe Here