Not only that, her idea of topping cupcakes with little cookies is a genius trick for turning already cute cupcakes into super festive treats.
With or without a cookie on top, you’re going to want these cupcakes.
Dark chocolate cake full of raspberry goodness awaits you under all that sweet raspberry buttercream. The cupcake batter includes both Framboise and sweet, tart raspberries, which make these little treats super moist and delicious.
- 2 ounces unsweetened chocolate, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons Dutch-processed cocoa powder
- ⅓ cup boiling water
- ½ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup Framboise
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons cups unbleached all-purpose flour
- ¾ teaspoons baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons butter, softened but still cool
- ¾ cups granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- ¾ cups fresh or frozen raspberries, at room temperature and gently crushed
- 1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- Raspberry Buttercream
- ¾ cups fresh or frozen raspberries, at room temperature
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 3 to 4 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon Framboise
- 1 tablespoon milk or cream, as needed
- For the cupcakes, preheat oven to 350° F. Grease or paper-line 24 muffin tin cups. Set aside.
- Combine chocolate and cocoa powder in a small bowl. Carefully pour in boiling water and stir until the chocolate has melted and the ingredients are well combined. Add sour cream and Framboise and mix well. Set aside.
Visit Full Recipe Here