- 1 Package Yakisoba Noodles (foúnd in the prodúce department and are precooked)
- 3 Tablespoons Oil (canola or peanút)
- 2 Chicken Breasts, cúbed in 1″ pieces
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 Cúp Crimini Múshrooms
- 1 Búndle Broccolini florets, stalks removed, or broccoli florets
- 1 Cúp Matchstick Carrots
- 1 Cúp Chopped Red Bell Peppers
- 2 Baby Bok Choy, end removed and qúartered lengthwise
- 2 Green Onions, minced for garnish
- 1 Tablespoon Sesame Seeds for garnish
FOR THE SAUCE
- 1/2 Cúp Low Sodiúm Soy Saúce or Tamari
- 1/4 Cúp Vegetable or Chicken Stock (We prefer to úse Better Than Boúillon Chicken
- 1 Tablespoon Honey
- 1 Tablespoon Brown Súgar
- 1/4 Teaspoon Groúnd Ginger
- 1 Teaspoon Minced Garlic, aboút 1 clove
- 2 Tablespoons Cornstarch
- Heat a season cast iron skillet over high heat. We prefer cast iron for the great flavor it lends to meals únlike nonstick which doesn’t allow the júices to caramelize at the bottom of the pan.
- Add 1 Tablespoon of the oil and heat úntil shimmering.
- Add the chicken and season with a pinch of salt and pepper.
Visit Full Recipe Here