It was here that I enjoyed this very simple and delicious dish called Poppy Seed Chicken Casserole for the first time.
- 1 Rotisserie Chicken or 3 cups of boneless cooked Chicken or Turkey meat
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1 can of Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 cup of crushed Ritz Crackers - approximately 3/4 a sleeve
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1 Tablespoon Poppy Seeds
- Preheat oven to 350*F
- Spray an 8x8 casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Shred boneless chicken or turkey meat and toss into a medium bowl.
- Add sour cream, cream of chicken soup and poppy seeds to the chicken. Mix well.
- Spread chicken mixture into prepared casserole dish.
Full Recipe @ numstheword.com