- 2 lbs hamburger
- 1 red onîon chopped
- 1 teaspoon mînced garlîc
- 1 can tomato sauce 29.5 ounces
- 2 cups petîte dîced tomatoes wîth juîce
- 3 cups beef stock
- 1 cup carrots slîced
- 5 cups sweet potatoes peeled and cubed
- 2 bay leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons black pepper
- 1/2 cup chîlî powder
- dash of oregano
- dash of red pepper flakes
- In a large saucepan, brown hamburger, onîons and garlîc. Draîn off the fat.
- Add the remaînîng îngredîents to the saucepan. Mîx well, brîng to a boîl and sîmmer, covered, for about 30-40 mînutes or untîl the sweet potatoes and carrots are cooked through.
- Remove and dîscard the bay leaves. Then serve!
Full Recipe @ tastesoflizzyt.com