Chicken thighs were made for this dish. We love throwing boneless, skinless chicken thighs in our slow cooker because they almost always cook up so nicely. They have the perfect amount of fat to cook up nicely but not make the dish –whatever it may be– too greasy.
- 3 lbs Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs
- 1 envelope Ranch Dressing Mix
- 1 envelope Au Jus Gravy Mix or Brown Gravy Mix
- 1/2 Stick of Butter 1/4 Cup
- 6 Pepperoncinis
- Lay chicken thighs in the bottom of your slow cooker.
- Sprinkle mixes on top.
- Slice butter and place evenly on top.
Visit Full Recipe MISSISSIPPI CHICKEN THIGHS @ recipesthatcrock.com