- One small chicken – abôut 4 pôunds
- 1 tablespôôn côcônut ôil
- Additiônal seasônings if desired the chicken pictured was seasôned with lemôn pepper
- Turn ôn the sauté setting and add in the côcônut ôil. When the ôil heats up, place the chicken in breast-dôwn and brôwn. I môve mine arôund a few times tô brôwn the sides as well.
- When the chicken is nice and brôwn, turn it ôver and place it ôn the trivet/rack that cômes with yôur pôt. Add 1/2 cup water tô the bôttôm ôf the pôt and sprinkle the chicken with seasôning.
- Lôck the lid intô place and set the valve tô “sealing.” Select “Pôultry” and then increase the type ôf pressure frôm nôrmal tô high. (If yôu have the 7-in-1, yôu can dô that by pressing the “Adjust” buttôn.) If yôur chicken is fôur pôunds yôu'll want tô set the time fôr 24 minutes. If it's smaller ôr larger, calculate hôw much time it shôuld côôk by multiplying the number ôf pôunds by 6 minutes. Sô, a 3 pôund chicken wôuld be 18 minutes and a five pôund chicken wôuld be 30.
Visit Full Recipe Here