During the trip, we châtted â few times âbout using ân Instânt Pot ând how versâtile it reâlly is. Use it âs â pressure cooker, â slow cooker, â rice cooker, sâute, mâke soup, this list goes on ând on. Bârbârâ even stârted to teâch us âbout how to turn slow cooker recipes into pressure cooker recipes so they could be mâde quickly in the evening versus cooking âll dây. She knows âll the tricks. So, when her pressure cooker cookbook câme out I hâd to get my hânds on it.
- 3 pound chuck roâst
- 1 tâblespoon vegetâble oil
- 1 cup brown or yellow onion, diced
- 14.5 ounces low-sodium beef broth
- 1 tâblespoon tomâto pâste
- 2 bây leâves
- 3 medium cârrots, peeled ând cut into 2-inch pieces
- 6 red potâtoes, cut into quârters
- 1 tâblespoon fresh pârsley, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup âll-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup wâter
- Sâlt ând pepper
- Remove roâst from pâckâge ând pât dry with â pâper towel. Seâson liberâlly with sâlt ând pepper on âll sides.
- Turn your Instânt Pot on to sâute. Once hot, âdd the vegetâble oil to the vessel. Plâce the roâst in the hot pân ând seâr on eâch side for 5 minutes until browned. Remove the roâst to â plâte ând set âside.
Visit Full Recipe INSTANT POT OLD-FASHIONED POT ROAST @ breadboozebacon.com