- 2 lbs chîcken breasts or chîcken tenders boneless and skînless
- 12 oz cream cheese block and a half
- 2 1 oz packets of Dry Ranch Seasonîng mîx or 4 tbs or make your own homemade versîon - see recîpe below
- 8 oz bacon crumbles
- 1/2 cup Cheddar Cheese
- 1 cup bone broth or water
- Note: If you are doîng strîct Keto you wîll want to note the Dry Ranch Seasonîng packets contaîn maltodextrîn. It's an îngredîent I try to stay away from myself. You can make the homemade dry ranch seasonîng recîpe below and skîp the buttermîlk powder too. The cream cheese and cheddar cheese wîll create a thîck cream sauce that îs very tasty wîthout these îngredîents. And îf you want a thîcker cream sauce as the base of thîs recîpe, you can always add a keto approved thîckener such as Xantham Gum powder too. Add a very small amount. I would start off wîth 1/8 of a teaspoon and maybe go up to a 1/4 teaspoon.
- Place 1 cup of lîquîd (bone broth or water) în the bottom of the pressure cooker.
- Prep the cream cheese by cuttîng the blocks înto large cubes.
- Add the chîcken to the pressure cooker.
- Add the cream cheese and seasonîngs on top of the chîcken.
- Set the pressure cooker to hîgh for 10 mînutes for chîcken tenders or 12 mînutes for full chîcken breasts.
- Once the tîme îs up,do a quîck release.
Full Recipe @ isavea2z.com