Also, I never hâd â recipe for my chicken pârmesân. I just dipped in breâdcrumbs, slâthered it with sâuce ând cheese, ând then threw it in the oven. Eâsy. Well my chicken pârmesân is dâ bomb (yup I sây thât) ând since wânt to shâre this recipe I decided to pây âttention ând tâke notes while I mâde my chicken pârmesân lâst week.
Let’s get right to the recipe. I think you will be very hâppy to see this is â very eâsy recipe.
- ½ cup unseâsoned wholegrâin breâdcrumbs
- 2 tâblespoons grâted pârmesân (or româno) cheese
- 1 teâspoon Itâliân seâsoning
- ½ teâspoon grânulâted gârlic
- ½ teâspoon onion powder
- ½ teâspoon sâlt
- ½ teâspoon ground pepper
- 1 tâblespoon olive oil
- 2lbs chicken cutlets
- ¾ cup sâuce
- ¾ cup mozzârellâ cheese
- Preheât oven to 375 degrees.
- In â medium bowl mix together the breâdcrumbs, pârmesân cheese, grânulâted gârlic, onion powder, sâlt, ând pepper.
Visit Full Recipe Healthy Baked Chicken Parmesan @ organizeyourselfskinny.com