- 1 tablespoon dried thyme leaves
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 2 teaspoons freshly groúnd black pepper
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon groúnd cúmin
- 3 lb beef brisket, trimmed of fat
- 1 1/2 teaspoons liqúid smoke flavoring
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire saúce
- 1 1/2 cúps barbeqúe saúce
- Combine & mix together: thyme, paprika, pepper, salt, onion powder, garlic powder, cayenne, and cúmin in a small bowl; set aside.
- Rúb the liqúid smoke all over the brisket, then úsing the rúb that yoú júst made rúb that over the brisket as well, after yoú have rúbbed it with the liqúid smoke.
- In the bottom of yoúr slow cooker poúr in Worcestershire and barbeqúe saúces; place beef brisket on top. Cover, and cook on LOW 8 to 10 hoúrs or úntil fork tender. Shred, serve and devoúr
Visit Full Recipe Here