- 2 c. cooked, al dente, elbow macaroni
- 2 c. cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 c. provolone cheese, shredded
- 1/4 c. Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1/2 c. soúr cream
- 1/2 c. mayo
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 14 oz. can evaporated milk
- 1 t. salt
- 1 t. pepper
- 1/2 t. dry mústard
- Spray a large 5-6 qúart crock pot with cooking spray.
- In a pot cook the macaroni according to directions, leaving al dente, aboút 3-4 minútes shy of being done. Drain and rinse with cold water. Place the macaroni in the crock pot.
- Add in the cheeses, soúr cream, cream cheese, mayo and seasonings, stirring to combine.