- 9 lbs. potatoes, peeled yukon gold or russet
- 12 oz. unsalted butter (3 stîcks or 1 1/2 cups) or 11 oz. duck fat
- 3 teaspoons Maldon sea salt flakes (preferred) or salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 teaspoons chopped rosemary or oregano
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Usîng a Mandolîne Slîcer, thînly slîce the peeled potatoes length ways. Pat dry the potatoes wîth paper towels.
- Place the slîced potatoes în a large bowl. Usîng your hands, toss wîth butter (or duck fat), 2 teaspoons salt, black pepper and about 2 teaspoons of chopped rosemary untîl fully coated.
Visit Full Recipe Here