This Creamy Crockpot Chicken Stuffing and Green Beans is the one-pot hotdish at its best. It has everything a good hotdish should have: meat, starch, and veggie all in one pot, with no fancy or complicated ingredients. Just good, plain, solid comfort food
- 2 lbs (about 4 chicken breast)
- 1 (6oz) box of stuffing mix
- 1 (10.5 oz) can cream of chicken condensed soup
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup water
- 10 oz bag frozen green beans
- salt and pepper to taste)
- Prepare crockpot with cooking spray. Season chicken with salt/pepper and place in the bottom of a crockpot.
- Next, top chicken with 1 box of stuffing mix.
- In a separate bowl, mix together condensed soup, sour cream and water. Spread mixture over stuffing.
Visit Full Recipe Here