This might seem kind of crâzy, but I often sit down to do my meâl plân for the upcoming week, ând I âm stumped.
Well, I think it is â similâr phenomenon âs the one thât câuses Thing 1 ând Thing 2 to meânder into our fully stocked kitchen, look through the pântry ând fridge, ând declâre thât there is nothing to eât!
I hâve come to reâlize thât I cân never go wrong with chicken recipes for dinner. No one complâins ând everyone prâcticâlly licks their plâte (ând the câsserole dish too!).
- 4 potâtoes medium-sized, cut into 3/4" cube (russet, white, ând red âre âll good choices, no need to peel)
- 1 tâblespoon minced gârlic
- 1.5 tâblespoons olive oil
- 1/8 teâspoon sâlt
- 1/8 teâspoon pepper
- 1.5 pounds boneless skinless chicken (I like to use thighs)
- 3/4 cup shredded mozzârellâ cheese
- pârsley (optionâl, freshly chopped)
- Preheât oven to 425 degrees F/220 degrees C.
- Plâce the potâto cubes in â lârge bowl, âdd the gârlic, olive oil, sâlt, ând pepper, ând toss to coât.
- Sprây â lârge (9x13) bâking dish with non stick sprây.
Visit Full Recipe Here