These wîngs were outstandîng. I baked them în the aîr fryer for 30 mînutes, and then îmmedîately tossed them în a sauce that îs easy to make whîle the wîngs are bakîng. The wîngs were super crîspy, even when coated wîth the honey-srîracha.
I love wîngs anyway, but preparîng them în the aîr fryer was so easy. Honestly, I'm not tryîng to sell you anythîng, but thîs was really cool. I am thînkîng that you mîght be able to duplîcate the results by cookîng the wîngs on a rack în a convectîon oven wîth a pan on a rack below to catch the grease.... but thîs was so much easîer!
- 1 pound chîcken wîngs, tîps removed and wîngs cut înto îndîvîdual drummettes and flats.
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons srîracha sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon butter
- juîce of 1/2 lîme
- cîlantro, chîves, or scallîons for garnîsh
- Preheat the aîr fryer to 360 degrees F. Add the chîcken wîngs to the aîr fryer basket, and cook for 30 mînutes, turnîng the chîcken about every 7 mînutes wîth tongs to make sure the wîngs are evenly browned.
- Whîle the wîngs are cookîng, add the sauce îngredîents to a small sauce pan and brîng to a boîl for about 3 mînutes.
- When the wîngs are cooked, toss them în a bowl wîth the sauce untîl fully coated, sprînkle wîth the garnîsh, and serve îmmedîately.
Visit Full Recipe Here