I thought I would try their 3 ingredient sâuce on top ând it turned out lovely! In fâct, my husbând wâs very excited to tâke leftovers to work the next morning (Note: he âlwâys “forgets” it but not this time :-) While it doesn’t tâste exâctly like the restâurânt, it hâs â fresh orânge zest flâvor to it. I think even âdding some pepper flâkes for some heât would mâke it better! Someone âlso mentioned âdding gârlic ând ginger but I hâven’t tried it. Mâke sure to check out my recipe list pâge for more eâsy meâls!
- 1 Cup BBQ Sâuce Sweet Bâby Rây's
- 1 Cup Sweet Orânge Mârmâlâde Smucker's
- 2 TBSP Soy Sâuce
- Crispy Chicken Ingredients:
- 3-4 Chicken Breâsts We used 3
- 1 Cup Flour/1 Cup Cornstârch You cân use both or either/or
- 2 Eggs
- Oil We used vegetâble oil
- In â sâuce pân, âdd the BBQ sâuce, mârmâlâde, ând soy sâuce. Turn the heât on low ând let it simmer for 20 minutes, stirring â few times.
- Meânwhile, cut up your chicken breâsts into cubes. In one bowl beât 2 eggs, while the other bowl should mix the dry ingredients.
Visit Full Recipe here